Ryman Auditorium Tours
The Ryman Auditorium has always been famous as a hallmark tourist spot in Nashville. Ryman Auditorium offers several tour packages listed below. You can book your tour by checking out the Ryman tour page at this link.
You can book the experience to explore Ryman Auditorium including going on stage and discovering surprising artifacts, exhibits, and memorabilia.
- Highlights of the Self-Guided Tour include:
- The “Soul of Nashville” Theater Experience
- Record your very own song in a working Recording Booth
- Experience the Hatch Show Print Gallery
- Discover the incredible historic 5th Avenue Vestibule
- Explore 8 star-studded exhibits
The Backstage Tour is your chance to see the Ryman in a way only performers get to see. You have the experience of the self-guided tours as well as exclusive access to dressing rooms that have rare vintage photos and priceless memorabilia. You’ll get to experience insider stories and tales that can’t be found anywhere else.
Because the Ryman hosts nightly concerts, backstage tours are limited and not always available. The Ryman recommends taking a self-guided tour on days where backstage tours are unavailable.
This special package is a great way to surprise your significant other. It starts like a self-guided tour, but when the time is right you can make your way to the stage for a proposal that you will never forget.
The proposal package includes the following:
- Two self-guided tour tickets
- A commemorative photo of your proposal
- Lunch for two at Cafe Lula
- A special gift from the staff at Ryman Auditorium
For groups of fifteen (15) or more, you can enjoy group ticketing prices and service for backstage and self-guided tours or one of several Ryman on-stage performance series.